Author Topic: 2018 December Meeting @ Sabrosa Sangria  (Read 76 times)

Tralmix

2018 December Meeting @ Sabrosa Sangria
« on: November 13, 2018, 08:31:33 AM »
Join your fellow CRAFT members on Tuesday December 11th at 7:00pm for a festive holiday meeting at Sabrosa Sangria. We will be doing a can food drive as well a craft beer exchange. Post holiday party tickets will also be available to purchase.

Can Food Drive

Please bring a non-perishable food item to the December meeting. I will be collecting the items and will turn them in at a local food bank.

Holiday Rare Beer Exchange

In the spirit of the holidays we are going to do a rare beer gift exchange. Members who wish to participate, bring a rare beer wrapped or in a bag. Those who bring a beer will put their name in a hat. Then each member draws a name from the hat and gets the beer from the member whos name they drew. So if I draw Dan Fick's name I would get the beer from Dan. Then Dan draws a name, and so on and so on. If you wish to participate, just bring a rare beer.
BAHCO Brewing Company

Tralmix

Re: 2018 December Meeting @ Sabrosa Sangria
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 10:30:32 AM »
Hi all

Just a reminder the December CRAFT Meeting is Tuesday, December 11 @ 7:00 PM.

Sabrosa Sangria
52588 Van Dyke Ave Suite
Shelby Township, MI 48316

Here is what you need to bring:

1.  A wrapped/bagged bottle of beer if you plan on participating in the beer exchange

2.  Your December homebrew entries

·   This is the last competition this year. See November meeting minutes for all the details.

3. $10 for your After Party Holiday Ticket (Party is January 26, 2019)

·        $10 each for paid member (if you haven’t renewed your membership now is the time)

·        $15 each for non-members

·        Tickets will be $15 and $20 at the door

4. Canned food for the food drive

·        All items will be given to a local food bank

See everyone Tuesday, December 11.
BAHCO Brewing Company