Author Topic: CRAFT vs Cancer 2019  (Read 19 times)

Tralmix

CRAFT vs Cancer 2019
« on: March 13, 2019, 09:34:21 AM »

The CRAFT vs Cancer date is set.  I will again be brewing beer for 24-hours to raise money for the American Cancer Society. This brew-a-thon was started last year in honor of a dear club member who we lost, Betty Elmhirst. Last year, thanks to many of you, we raised just over $3,000. This year's event will start on May 17th and finish on May 18th. I will be accepting donations until May 26th.

This year I am brewing in honor of my Stepmother Cindy Manchester who lost her battle with cancer this past Fall. This year’s event will mean even more to me so I’m looking to raise at least $5,000.

For those who donated last year, I would like to thank you once again. Please consider donating again this year. I would also appreciate it if you could help spread the word to friends, family, coworkers, etc. on this great cause.

So the good news is, Facebook does not take a cut (fees) of the money donated.  The site I used last year took a percentage.  The bad news is, you need to have access to Facebook to donate.  You don't need to be my friend on Facebook, just need to have an account.  For those who do not have access to Facebook, they can make a check out to the American Cancer Society and mail it to me.

Keith Manchester
 13689 Graham Dr.
 Shelby Twp., MI 48315

Thanks,

Keith

Link to FaceBook donation page:

https://www.facebook.com/donate/791197717945382/?fundraiser_source=external_url

BAHCO Brewing Company