Author Topic: Digest Setup  (Read 2120 times)

tjrobinson

Digest Setup
« on: April 08, 2011, 09:12:21 AM »
In order to keep our members informed of the latest happenings on the forum we have added a digest setting.  The digest will email at your chosen frequency with all the latest posts.

You are not automatically enrolled to receive a digest when you register for an account.  You will have to go through and elect to receive them.

Click the "User Control Panel" button in the upper right corner

Click the "Digest" link in the list on the left

Digest Options

After selection your options click submit.

Forum Selections

If you do not to receive updates from all forums only select the ones you want.  We suggest that you keep it to all so you do not miss any updates.

Post Filters

Additional Criteria

Attached files          

Dan Fick

Digest Setup
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 09:22:15 AM »
are you sure you're not automatically enrolled?  This is like the 3rd or 4th time I've had to come in and turn off the digest...it was reset to daily again this morning....
BJCP A0936 National Beer Judge and Mead Judge
AHA Member
HBT "mors"
AHA Forums "dkfick"

tjrobinson

Digest Setup
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 09:58:43 AM »
We have been having problems with the digest causing problems with registering.  I have found what is causing the issue and new users are not automatically enrolled.

You were being enrolled because I had to uninstall the software and reinstall it.  I then enrolled everyone after the install.  From now on you should not have to change your status again.